วันศุกร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Toshiba 32RV525R 32 Inch 1080p HDTV 1 Year and absolutely no problems.

Toshiba 32RV525R 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV
Toshiba 32RV525R 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV Read more...

  • 3 HDMI Inputs
  • Dynamic Backlight
  • CineSpeed, Game Mode, PC Input

  • 1 Year and absolutely no problems. I bought this TV/Monitor a year ago. Bought it to replace my old 2nd monitor and use it for the Wii.
    Great quality great price. The picture quality is the best you are going to get for any tv with like specs. It isn't going to compare to 240hz LED LCDs but then again thats like comparing apples to oranges.This TV will perform exactly like any other well built Sony or Samsung 60hz backlit LCD if not better.The contrast ratio was my big turn on for this set. The blacks are trully black and the cotrast from light to dark is crisp and smooth. Color fades are smooth aswell so you dont get to much of that blocke pixelated look. I had this set for 6 months now without a problem. I run ps3 games and blueray movies on it for several hours a day and it handles pc perfectly aswell. I do not like the Dynalight feature. It doesnt work smoothly in my opinion giving it a slow flicker of dim to bright. This is easily turned off though.I have surround hooked up to it but the few times i've used the sets speakers its seemed fine. Having both AV and digital out ports on it is a nice addition.Native picture setting is wonderful for 1080 hdmi devices like ps3. It displays 100% of the picture. Also if you watch SD programing through the same device such as netflix instant and change the picture size to full it will remember the next time you access sd programming in 43 ratio and change automaticly.At the price of which this can be bought there is no better deal. Its built sturdy and I'm confident it will run without problem for awhile.
    GOOD PRICE GOOD PRODUCT This TV Was worth for its cost. The Picture quality is too good but the sound effect is not up to the mark. If u have a Home theater this would be amazingGood one..
    Cant beat it for the price We have had this unit for about 7 months now and i wish i had bought 2 as it is now unavailable. For a 32 full 1080p TV I dont think you can beat it. The game mode works flawlessly and a nice plus for my household it interfaces nicely with our HDDVD players. The sound is actually better than expected for a unit of this size and the 3 HDMI ports is a huge plus.
    VERY PLEASED!!!!! I needed a TV that was small enough for the bedroom and useable for gaming. The Xbox360 is excellent and cable TV looks very good. the various aspect options work well for the 43 aspect to expand to full screen. The sound is plenty loud enough for a 10 x 10 room. I looked at alot of HDTV's most of the ratings on this one were 4's and 5's. Now I see why.
    Perfect for my needs I needed a tv for our bedroom and after a lot of shopping and reading reviews I decided on this one. It is not top of the line but for the price range it fits into it is a nice tv. I have not had any issues with it. The sound has been more than sufficient for my needs. It has not been crackly for me. I really like the picture. I was quite surprised at how crisp it is for an LCD. It has plenty of connections also. I have it connected to Dish Network and a Blu ray player. The only issue that I have had is I have to use the tvs remote for some of the features because my Dish remote and my universal learning remote won't work for all the features I use. The one I use the most that I need the tv remote for is the sleep function so if you only use the basic functions this would not be an issue for you. I would not put it in a big room but it works well even at a 1214 foot range. I have nerve damage in one of my ears that causes my hearing to fluctuate. It can be super sensitive one day and all but def the next. My husband and I have not had any volume arguments since we got this tv.
    I'm very happy with this TV While not the biggest nor the most expensive I searched all over the internet and found this to be the best deal I could get. I'm happy with everything about this television and quite happy I purchased it. Picture quality is great no set up issues other than not having an HDMI cable that I neglected to purchase and I just love it. Very very happy with it. I will add that IMO anyone purchasing a HD TV should look into a multi year warranty. It pays to protect your purchase.
    Good TV overall We have had this TV for a few months now and it is our first flatscreen. The only major complaint we have is that the sound is not loud enough. We have had the TV turned up all the way on numerous occasions and still can't hear well with other noises in the background. The highest level of volume on this TV would have probably been midlevel for our previous TVs. Another problem we have run into is that when going to change channels the TV will freeze sometimes and the picture will slowly fade out and the TV has to be turned off and then back on again. We got the TV for a great price compared to other sets so even with these problems we still feel like it was a good purchase.
    Awesome monitor for my computer. Bought it as an upgrade from my 22 dual monitor system. At first I set this thing up as primary and one of my 22 as secondary but I ended up always just using this 32 TV and keeping the other monitor off.The picture quality at 1080p is not quite as good as my 22 monitors were at 1680x1050 some images/colors look a little jpegish for some reason. After playing with the inputs and reseating the HDMI cable it seems to be just about perfect but not quite. For all I know the problem is with my HDMIDVI cable it's not exactly the highestquality stuff.Overall this thing is AWESOME for just about anything watching videos Hulu games Mass Effect 2 Dragon Age Dead Space etc. documents easily 2 fullpage sidebyside web browsing/research once again 2 sidebyside and videoediting. But those intending to use it for more nitpicky stuff like high quality photo editing who need very correct color representation may want to consider something of higher quality maybe also higher quality HDMI cable. Average/basic photoshop users should be just fine with this though.
    A good option at fair price I have a good impression of this product I received a very good offer when I bought this tv it was an excellent opportunity to change my old tv for a new one that provides the 1080p resolution.The picture quality is quite good besides it adjusts automatically to the signal received and it lets you to configure yours preferences it is easy to use.The tv fits the latest consoles quite good despiting the tv works at 60Hz the image resolution displayed at 1080p looks great.So far I didnt find any issues with the HDTV just the sounds quaility which is a little difficult to figure out how to get the higher performance of the audio in TV.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น