วันอังคารที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic TC P65S2 65 Inch 1080p Plasma TV broke down 13 months after I bought it

Panasonic TC-P65S2 65-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV
Panasonic TC-P65S2 65-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV Read more...

  • Includes removable stand; measures 62 x 40 x 16.4 inches with stand
  • 65-inch Plasma HDTV with full 1080p HD resolution; 1080 lines of moving picture resolution
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 1 digital audio output
  • 600Hz Sub-field Drive technology for superb full-HD motion; 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • VIERA Image Viewer for JPEG image slideshows directly from an SD memory card

  • JUNK JUNK JUNK Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.I purchased this tv at American Electronics in Oct. 2010 for around $2000.00.I was overall pleased with the purchase until Feb. 2011 when the tv mysteriously turned itself off. I thought I might have sat on the remote and turned it off so I turned it back on only to be greeted by a few clicks and then a blinking red light flashing 7 times.I contacted customer support and set up a repair with a local shop I was told it would take about a week to get the part.2 weeks later I was contacted by the repair shop and was informed that the part was backordered and would now take 34 weeks for the repair.After many long hours of investigation I learned of hundred's of complaints about the power board being faulty in the Viera line of Panasonic tv's this would explain the backorder.When I talked to the repair guy he said they were flooded with repairs for Panasonic Viera line tv's and said its really not a matter of if it goes out but when it goes out.Mine took 4 months to go out but I found some that went out as soon as the first week of purchase others a week after the warrenty had expired.As of today my tv is still a paperweight.Was finally contacted by the repair shop requesting my sales reciept apparently Panasonic is just going to replace the tv now. Let everyone know how that turns out.
    AWESOME I could not afford a $3000 to $5000 T.V. Wanted the best Big Screen that I could get around $2000 or under. Researched for months every size and brand over 55. Every T.V. I reviewed had good reviews and bad. But none had more positive and least bad reviews as the TCP65S2. Raul G's. thorough review on this sold me. Now it was between Sears BestBuy US Appliance or Amazon in deciding where to purchase the TV. All had the T.V around $1900 at the time I made decision on what set to get. Then Amazon's price dropped $100free shipping and no tax and the goodreviews on the delivery staff. That did it. I ordered from Amazon. Set arrived on arrival date and my wife said the delivery guys were great in bringing it in and in helping inspect the T.V. I have a 3 year old 55 Sanyo in the living room. This 65 is going to go in our basement when it's completed. I could not wait until then. I took my Sanyo down and unpacked the Panasonic.
    Stay away from this Stay away. This tv is perfect for the first few months you have it but there seems to be a problem with it after a couple of months. We bought it sept 2010 and it got the 7 lights of death 2 months out of warranty. I looked it up on the internet and it seems to be a very widespread problem with Panasonic that they are not addressing..
    BEWARE It's a nice TVwhen it actually works I experienced the EXACT same problem as Gerald Schoenburg. After about two months in service the TV simply did not power on one day. Like Gerald I called Panasonic and they walked me through the 7 blink count at which time they logged a trouble ticket. I was told the local servicing company would be out that week. Of course they didn't have the backordered parts and Panasonic is awaiting their arrival from Japan. That was 4 weeks and 2 days ago. I've called every week for a status update and they keep telling me the same thing that it's backordered.I've never had this type of problem with any of the Sony Samsung or Toshiba TV's I've owned over the years. For the $2500+ it cost for this TV big mistake go out and buy a Sony or Samsung. Bottom line is that I will not buy a Panasonic TV again.
    Biggest and best TV for the price!!!!! We purchased this model about 3 moths ago and absolutely love it! The blacks are black and the details and contrast are excellent. The speakers are horrible but like other reviewers have said people who buy this type of TV are going to use a home theater system anyway. We did a lot of research and looked at a lot of TVs before selecting this one. The important aspect for us was the ability of this model to display 1080P for moving images not just static ones! Also the refresh rate is 600. So who cares if an LCD or LED has refresh rate of 240? This model does not have internet connectivity and if you ask me that is a plus. As my wife says this is an awesome TV to watch things blow up on! We have a Blu ray player insignia which has it and we have had to replace it twice because it bricked after freezing during updates! Also This TV is one of the biggest ones around and one of the cheapest for this size.
    TV broke down 13 months after I bought it UpdatePanasonic agreed to pay the $426 for parts if I pay the $200 for labor. Good enough.Until last week I loved this TV. Great picture and the perfect size.Then we heard a loud bang/pop and the picture went dead.Panasonic was nice enough to connect me with an approved service tech.The repair estimate is about $626 with labor. On a $1900 TV that I bought just over a year ago!I think that is unacceptable. If this is common for a Panasonic I would suggest you stay away.I'm going to submit the repair expense to the Panasonic Warranty department. If they help me out I'll feel differently.
    OK TV dark movie scenes are terrible ok proce I will be honest I walked into the Best Buy last October 2010 and said I would like the biggest TV you sell. While YES there are Magnolia Best Buys that sell bigger ones this was the largest TV they had other than a Samsung 65 inch LCD which was $4500. I sure was not about to spend $4500 on the Samsung and decided to try out this 65 inch plasma. At $2000 in October 2010 this was a great deal at the time for anything its size.Quality of the picture is ok by my books but not the best.
    Nothing beats a plasma Any videophile will tell you that for the ultimate picture nothing beats a plasma the blackest blacks and truest colors no rainbow effect as experienced on DLP no extra light as experienced on an LCD plasma is always regarded as the way to go.I was in the market to update an old 65 Mitsu projection based DLP that was about 4 years old and had about 6500 hours on the bulb and found that this Panny was at a really good price point and had some fairly good reviews.
    Great price fast delivery and the picture is outstanding
    7 Red Blinking Flashes Of Death TCP65S2 is 9 months old. Got the ever dreaded 7 red blinking flashes of death last Friday. I get that electronics break. But to have to wait 3+ weeks to get a commonly faulty part is ridiculous.I called Panasonic customer service on Saturday. A TV repair guy came today on time. He brought various parts with him to fix the problem. All seemed good. Then it all went south. I now have a 42 inch loaner with a socalled 3 week wait for the replacement SC Board. I have my doubts it will be 3 weeks. Right in time for March Madness. Nice!Now after doing a bit of research i find this is a common problem and everyone waits 3 weeks for this part. That's my biggest problem. If this is such widespread problem why does it take so long to get this part? I'm at a loss. If this was fixed today it would have been fine. But as you can tell it was not.At the end of the day I just want my relatively new TV to work.NOT HAPPY!!!!!UPDATE 3 weeks came fast. TV repair guy came back today and fixed my TV. Extremely pleased it only took days not weeks or worse yet months to fix. TV looking great again. Hope it doesn't happen again.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น