วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung UN46C6500 46 Inch 1080p Black Awesome Picture

Samsung UN46C6500 46-Inch 120 Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung UN46C6500 46-Inch 120 Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) Read more...

  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards
  • Ultra Slim Design (1.1" deep)
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Touch of Color?
  • Auto Motion Plus 120Hz

  • after one year of service This HDTV was received on Schedule and installed by the delivery people. They made sure it was up and running.Overall I score this TV a 4 with a stunning picture. There are some things that could be improved like anything. The most bothersome thing is the lack of a unified remote control and the means to access the apps via the remote. Secondly the installation of the wireless adapter was easier on the BD5500 Blue Ray player that was part of the bundle than it was on the TV so I've left it configured that way.Setting the audio and video controls was easy. The black levels are a bit trickier.Service wise I've experienced the sudden loss of picture & sound and will be scheduling warranty service to correct that issue.
    Best LED TV I recently purchased this LED tv and all my family is more than happy whith the queality of this TV the posibility to access pandora facebook youtube make it perfect for us. I am just looking foward to get a good receciver to improve the audio quality wich by the way is not that bad.
    Awesome Picture I was researching TV's for about 6 months. I finally decided on my Samsung 46C6500. Wow I couldn't have made a better choice! This TV is soooooo clear it's amazing. I purchased it for my basement entertainment area and it's perfect. With my surround sound speakers it's like being at the movies. In my opinion Samsung makes the BEST TV's.After I purchased it through Amazon and it showed up at my home in TWO days! I continued to check the price online 12 days after my purchase it had dropped another $100.00. I contacted Amazon and they said they would credit me for the $100.00 no problem..quick and easy.Better customer service than I've seen in years!I didn't have to worry about how I would get a 46 tv home and the price was better than I could find at any store within a 20 mile radius of my home.
    fantastic image! Second screen for the home. Easy to setup. Chose to connect via hdmi through a Denon AVR receiver. Phenomenal image quality. Good viewing from offcenter. Slim and lightweight. Now have 3 Samsungs throughout the house all are brilliant. Would buy again.
    Samsung 46 LED TV We did a considerable amount of research and viewingbefore purchasing this TV. I was particularly impressed by user comments regarding the easy to set up nature of this model. However I was still skeptical as we have satellite TV and I was certain there would be some gremlins.Much to my delight it was a true plug & play process. The HDMI cables provided an easy hookup and we have been enjoying the BEST and clearest images we have ever seen.This TV is amazing and well worth the price!!Probably will not use the wireless feature but definitely like the PC input iPhone and overall sleek design. Some users have noted that the sound quality requires a sound bar/ home theater addition but we have been very pleased with the sound.I would definitely recommend this TV to all my friends.
    Beware of the power supply boards The Achilles heal of LCD series of this television was the power supply board. It only lasted for onetwo years before it would have to be replaced. Replacement boards are now hard to find because this was such a big problem. Samsung chose to look the other way in the hops that people would just buy a newer model. Hopefully the LED sets have a different power board.
    EXTRAORDINARY VIEWING AFTER PURCHASING THIS LED HDTV THROUGH AMAZON WE GAVE OUR OLD SET TO A NURSING HOME AND WE'LL NEVER GO BACK TO CONVENTIONAL TELEVISION. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE CLARITY OF THE PICTURE ON THIS SCREENTHE CLASSY STYLE AND SUPER THIN SCREEN MAKE IT A WORK OF ART WHEN HUNG ON A WALL AS WE DID AFTER WE PURCHASED A GREAT WAL MOUNT THROUGH AMAZON ALSO. SAMSUNG IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND HIGHLY RATED IN ELECTRONIC REVIEWS AND THIS TELEVISION DID NOT DISAPPOINT.
    Love my TV! I have had this TV for a couple of months now and I absolutely LOVE it. The picture is amazing and I have no problems when I am watching HD channels. Sometimes on a couple of channels that are not HD I do have some lines at the very top of the screen but not in the picture. It's always on the same 2 channels so I'm not so sure it's the TV and not the cable. The sound is great when watching TV but we also purchased the recommended blu ray player and need to double the volume when watching a DVDalso not a problem with the TV. Playing with all of the settings was a little much I think it's almost too customizable. We stuck with the defaults on most things. A couple of issues we have had are there is only one set of plugs on the back for a component meaning our Wii. We had to get a blu ray immediately because it uses an HDMI cable which our DVD player doesn't. It has plenty of HDMI inputs though.
    Brilliantly built tv with stunning picture quality I bought this tv bundled with the blu ray player and wireless dongle in 2010 and have had ~1 year using it now. I've grown up with mainly using only Sony TVs.ProsThe Samsung UN46C6500 46Inch 120 Hz 1080p LED HDTV Black is absolutely stunning to look at. The picture quality is amazing displaying any type of content. The build of the machine is very solid as well and being roughly an inch thick it is one sexy sleek machine.ConsComing from an entire life of viewing Sony TVs i've expected to see similar features that were lacking on this Samsung TV. The remote control feels cheaper lighter and more plastic'y than any of my prior Sony remote controls. However the remote control is clear and intuitive to use. The Samsung UN46C6500 also doesnt have an ability like the Sony TVs that allow you to split the screen on two different inputs side by side. It does have the ability to split the screen picture in picture between the tv coax and one other input only. One last shortfall is the limited number of inputs available.
    Poor Panel I bought mine last March 22 2011. It was great at first as it was my first led tv.Came june 9 2011. I started seeing vertical thin lines while watching on it. It made a flickering thin lines in the middle of the tv while i was on netflix. I tried on cable and xbox the thin lines were still there. So i called samsung and they were pretty helpfulmand set me up with a tv tech right away who came in my house within 2 days. The tv tech told me its a bad panel so he had to take it apart and replace it with a new one. If u buy this tv make sure u purchase a extended warranty coz it is beautiful indeed but i yjinkniy doesnt have the greatest panel/led out there. Next purchase would definitely Toshiba. Pricier but is definitely more quality.aLso i wasnt even abusing the tv i would make sure its turned off after 7 or 8 hrs after using it.So buyer beware.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter Series A Samsung owners read this!  
    • Samsung BD-C5500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player Excellent FeatureSet for the Price I have had the Samsung BDC5500 Bluray player for about a week now and I absolutely love it. It was very easy to setup and worked perfectly right out of the box. It's smaller in size than the DVD player it is ...Read the full

    • Samsung WMN1000B 2 x 9 x 7 inches Wall Mount Great wall mount! I purchased this Samsung ultra slim wall mount for my new Samsung UN55B8000 55 LED TV. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about mounting a $3K TV using such minimal hardware but the materials and construction of ...Read the full

    • Mount World LED01 Samsung Ultra Slim Wall Mount WMN1000B Not as good as original Samsung mount Overall a decent mount that could do the job but in no way even near the original Samsung mount. Build quility is inferior finish not as great and overall looks very shoddy. But what can you expect for ...Read the full

    • Samsung HW-C450 Soundbar Speaker Best Soundbar on the Market for the price Ok let's start by telling you that I am not just some guy doing a review. I have purchased and tested 3 other Soundbars and tested all the rest in the stores First was the Vizio Bar Ok sound but did not produce a real ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น