วันพุธที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung LN46C530 46 Inches 1080p LCD TV Not Working

Samsung LN46C530 46-Inches 1080p LCD TV - Black
Samsung LN46C530 46-Inches 1080p LCD TV - Black Read more...

  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Wide Color Enhancer Plus
  • Built-in Bottom Speakers
  • 45.9" Screen Measured Diagonally
  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards

  • Awesome tv Just got this tv yesterday from Fry's Electronics for 600 bucks. In store it looked amazing. Once I got home I immediately started watching an HD feed of a Lakers game which I had on my dvr box. I don't understand why people complain that 60 Hz is bad for sports when it looks just fine. Right now I'm watching the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight and it looks pretty good. Some HD feeds don't look that perfect and watching non HD feeds looks as if you're a watching youtube video but that's not the tv's fault. My PS3 looks amazing on it. Movies on this thing as opposed to other more expensive high end tv's don't have that weird soap opera effect that looks as if they were filmed by amateurs with a camcorder.One thing I SHOULD note about this tv is that it actually looks better when you're at an angle while watching it. I don't understand the science behind this but nonetheless I'm pretty excited about this tv. Sure LED tvs are leading the way now but other that whiter whites and blacker blacks I really don't see a difference in quality.HDTV's continue to evolve. 2 years ago this set probably would have cost 2 grand. I'm happy with the purchase and excited to see what the future brings with these tvs.
    Don't waste your money Don't buy this TV if you're looking for a sharp clear HD picture. My sister and I bought the same TV last fall and neither one of us can tell when we're watching an HD channel or a nonHD channel. I've tried to get a refund on it but I waited too long while I tried to troubleshoot with the cable company trying to see what the problem was. It was NOT our cable. Samsung won't do anything about it. I will never buy anything Samsung again.
    TV Not Working WeBought this unit Sept. 9 2010. Wonderful picture love it until last week. Tried to power it on and nothing shows on screen except a very very light blue tint. Everything frozen. Comcast remote TV remote do not work. TV is definitely on the little red light is off as when power is on but the only way to power it off is to unplug it from the electrical wall box. Comcast even came here to make sure it was not a problem with the cable box when I knew it was the TV and not Comcast. I unplugged and replugged everything numerous times and it still was/is frozen. We registered this set online and in doing so Samsung offers a additional three month to the warranty. So thankfully it it still under Samsung warranty. However the bad part is that Samsung apparently doesn't have enough factory authorized service people in our area. and the technician can't be here until Dec. 1 2011 if even then due to work load..Another complaint is that the woman from Samsung could find nothing on her system indicating that I had registered this set online for the three month additional warranty. I had to look at my paperwork and find the confirmation letter they sent us when I registered it. She also could not see the email Samsung sent us reminding us that the extended warranty would expire on Dec. 11 2011.Needless to say we are not happy. BTW this unit is only used for no more than 45 hrs. a day. WE rated this as it's ok due to the fact that it failed us in a little over a year with limited use.
    Poor Quality Parts I had the LN46C610 model for exactly one year. Started to flicker then eventually went dark. Common problem among the Samsung's of this series. This same problem is described all over the internet. The repair tech that Samsung sent out wanted over $300 to replace the power supply. Save yourself the headache and buy another brand. The Achilles heal of LCD series of this television was the power supply board.
    Great TV!not so helpful manual This is my 2nd Samsung so I figured the same after market wall mount could be used on my new TV..but no. The recommended wall mount screws do not work with the holes in the back of this TV. After being very frustrated that the maunal provided no help I came across the following infomation which I found helpful so I thought i would share..After a $20 trip to the hardware store for a selection of M8 machine bolts invarious lengths I determined that you need to use 4 M8 x 25mm machine bolts toattach a nonSamsung wall mount to this TV. Samsung provides 4 spacers to gobetween the back of the LCD and the mount. I used 1 lock washer followed by 2flat washers against the mount with the Samsung supplied spacer between themount and the back of the LCD.
    SEEMED LIKE AN OLDER MODEL! I ORDERED THIS SET FOR MY FATHER BECAUSE HE STILL HAS A VCR AND THERE WAS A PLUG IN FOR THOSE IN THIS SET. THE SET ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. THERE WAS NO PROBLEM SETTING IT UP BUT WHEN IT WAS TURNED ON AFTER 5 MINUTES IT CUT OFF. IT CAME BACK WITHIN 1 MINUTE THEN TURNED OFF AGAIN. I HAD READ ABOUT THAT BEING A PROBLEM WITH SOME SAMSUNG TV'S. I CALLED THE HELP LINE AND EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM. THEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE A REPAIRMAN COME IN 2 DAYS. THE TV CONTINUED TO WORK BUT KEPT CUTTING OFF AND ON. THE REPAIRMAN CAME AND REPLACED THE MOTHER BOARD. SINCE THEN MY FATHER TELLS ME ITS BEEN WORKING FINE.
    Great TV for the price The black Friday price point $700.00 is what pulled me in. Great TV in this price range. The only issue I have with it is the motion strobe. This is my second HD LCD purchase. My first was a 40 inch Sony Bravia also 60hz. My experience with that TV was the motion blur was barely noticeable so when I bought the Samsung I expected a similar experience. This is not the case. The blue is REALLY noticeable and can be quite distracting depending on the program or source. Blurays and DVD's don't give me the problem to the same degree as watching Direct TV. That said at the end of the day the screen size/image quality at this price point balances everything out and I'm satisfied with my purchase.
    Glad that I made this purchase! Arrived quicker than expected. Assembly of tv base was relatively simple.Right out of the box it was great. Impressive to look at I would definitely recommend.
    Great Product and Phenominal Picture I have had several different HDTV's over the last few years. LG Vizio and now a samsung. I went to walmart to look at this TV in person and it outshined all of the other lcd's they had displayed there. This tv picture matches up with current led's when you are comparing contrast and black levels.PRO'sFantastic Picture Great right out of the box and the colors are perfect. Blacks are also black and grey's are grey's.All of the ports you need 3 hdmi optical pc and other ports.Great Build Quality. Remote tv stand and the monitor are very nice.Best value. You will not find a 46 tv with this nice of picture anywhere in this price range.ConsSound is just average If you buy a tv bigger then 42 you should be hooking this up to atleast a 5.1 surround system.
    Superb quality I replaced my old 35 Sanyo CRT with this 46 Samsung Flat screen. Couldn't have made a better purchase. Picture quality is nothing short of spectacular. The sound quality is better than I've expected. I was planning on supplementing with Sony floor speakers. but now undecided. TV is light for its size and was able to install and hook it up myself. Remote control is very easy to operate. Highly recommended.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M (6 Feet) Sweet bargain great performance I got this HDMI cable for under $10 with shipping just to see whether it will work as well as the expensive ones and it was well worth the risk. I tested it with my upconverting LG DVD player on 1080i ...Read the full

    • Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Flat Screen TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65-Inch Plasma LED LCD TV Quality mount not cheap but lowcost by design. Like it. I was skeptical of this mount. Why should this be so cheap compared to other mounting kits? I ordered one due to the price and prepared to return it if I did not think the mount ...Read the full

    • Samsung BD-C5500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player Excellent FeatureSet for the Price I have had the Samsung BDC5500 Bluray player for about a week now and I absolutely love it. It was very easy to setup and worked perfectly right out of the box. It's smaller in size than the DVD player it is ...Read the full

    • Samsung LN46D630 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Black) Feature by Feature Review I spent several months researching HDTV's and finally landed on this model Samsung LN40D630. I read a lot of the forums online Cnet.com about this particular unit and I had several concerns that wound up being unfounded. I think the best ...Read the full

    • LG 32LD350 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV Amazing Value This is the first LCD TV I've bought so I did a tone of research before finally settling on this unit.Things I love about this TVThe backlight on this thing turns way up so you don't have to worry about having dark scenes like in Interview with the ...Read the full

    1 ความคิดเห็น: