วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Philips 55PFL7505D F7 55 Inch 1080p Customer support failure

Philips 55PFL7505D/F7 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED LCD HDTV, Black
Philips 55PFL7505D/F7 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED LCD HDTV, Black Read more...

  • Perfect Natural Motion
  • Perfect Pixel
  • LED - edgelit
  • Energy Star 4.0
  • 4 HDMI inputs

  • Wonderful price and quality Moved from an LG 42 to this 55 Phillips unreal difference. This tv has a wonderful picture and is quite the bargin. My friend with the Samsung touch of color is envious.
    great deal! The picture is phenominal! And the price was too good to pass up!even though my 6 yearold 42 720 Philips is still going strong.
    Great TV with minimal flaws excellent deal! This is a 4.5 star review.FYI I am coming from a Magnavox 37 60 Hz LCD HDTV.The GoodThe picture on this set is the best thing about it. The HD picture is phenomenal with Bluray providing the best picture of all. I have watched multiple sporting events including The French Open Wimbledon The NBA Finals and others and the action looks fantastic. I do not notice blur even with the highspeed movement of a tennis ball across the screen. See The Bad below for caveat.The color contrast on this unit sets it apart from many others as colors are incredibly vivid. They give a new pleasure to viewing golf and really scenic shows as you can appreciate detail you never did before. My wife even admits objects and people jump out at her because of the clarity and vivid colors.The picture settings allow tremendous variation and customization. There is contrast brightness color tint sharpness color temperature dynamic contrast digital natural motion digital noise reduction MPEG artifact reduction color enhancement active control picture format mode selection and horizontal/vertical shift. If that sounds daunting to customize it isn't because there is a feature called settings assistant when you first turn on the TV which walks you through a series of split screen pictures where you pick the best looking image and it automatically picks your preferred settings. Also see my settings below if you want to try them. Awesome feature!!!The TV is very large but still looks great mounted on my wall with a lowprofile mount because it is so thin about average thickness for an LED compared to other models. Its picture is also very good even at a wide angle of view.Sound is actually not that bad out of the box though you should still hook it up to a surround sound system in my opinion.The price of this unit was phenomenal for the quality of the TV that it is. It is also energyefficient.Great connectivity with 4 HDMI inputs.The BadThis TV takes 13 seconds to turn on before you get the initial screen and 16 seconds before you actually get input from the cable box. It does have a blinking LED light to let you know it is turning on but this is incredibly long for an electronic device to turn on.
    Great choice ! Just got this Openbox from SAMs Club. Very thoroughly impressed with the quality! Picture is awesome and price is super affordable.
    Excellent TV I bought this TV around Black Friday and got a great deal on it. I was a little hesitant at first but now couldn't be happier with my purchase. It's extremely thin and the picture is amazing. The colors are very vibrant and I've had several people comment on the picture quality.I don't have a sound system hooked up to it yet but the sound from the TV is pretty good. I don't notice any tininess like I've read about other HDTVs.I have it mounted on the wall now and it's so thin that to hook anything else up to it I'll probably have to take it off the mount first but this could also be due to the mount clearance from the wall. I used the stand it came with for a while and it's solid and feels very durable and swivels left and right quite a bit.
    Do not buy if you want to connect a Zino 410 I'm putting this review here just as a warning regarding any attempt to connect a Zino 410 to this TV if you want to use the remote that Dell sends RC260 which is also manufactured by Philips. If you try to use this remote near the TV it will change the channel on the TV to either channel 0 or channel 1.Contacted Philips tech support in many of it's flavors and they don't care to help. Same with Dell of course.I post this review only so that you are aware wishing that I had access to this information prior to my purchases.
    Customer support failure I have owned this product for nearly a year now. Phillips customer support is an utter failure. The back light on this display is incredibly uneven. View it for yourself right here http//i.imgur.com/D1KZX.jpg.The problem come in when I am told my Phillips customer support that my problem is external lighting hitting the screen. Even when explaining the problem exists in a dark room as well they tell told me I didn't know what I was talking about. They then proceeded to tell me that they would attach a note to the serial number of the my TV stating that there is no problem with the TV. I bout this TV when it was new for $1600. If i wanted something with this poor of a picture back light I would have paid MUCH less and felt better about my purchase.On the good side when the screen is bright with lots of colors the picture looks great. DO NOT BUY THIS if you watch lots of dark programming scifi/horror/thrillers . Terrible for dark games too.I will never buy another Phillips product. Not because of the defective TV but because they have no customer support.
    Great Picture but firmware has issues I got mine from Sam's Club for about $1198.00 in June of 2011. About two weeks later the TV started to shut off on its own. Then a few seconds later it turns back on. I have researched the issue for a simple fix before I rebox it and take it back but looks like its a manufacturers defect. I cannot find any fix that works eventhough there are a few people online that claim to fix it with a button combination on the remote.I have always bought Philips TVs for about 7 years now and have never had a problem such as this. Wish me luck on the replacement.
    Great Picture! I researched TVs for months before deciding on this. one. I found it at Sam's Club for $1198 which was an amazing deal. It's edge lit so yes there is a TINY bit of light bleed but not noticeable when viewing at 0* It does have speakers but why spend this much on a TV and not have premium sound? The 2ms response time is amazing! xxxHz doesn't mean anything. Hollywood films at 60hz so anything higher is overkill marketing ploys.
    Satisfied Philips owner TV has excellent picture significantly better than my 42 Philips LCD and my 50 Samsung Plasma. You cannot get a better deal today with this price point. No one comes even close highly recommend Philips TV's. This is my second Philips TV puchase over the past 3 years and have had zero issues. Base Swivel feature is convenient. Cannot comment on audio since I run all audio through a reciever. You could compare picture quality to competetors at Sams club. You wont be disappointed.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น