วันอังคารที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung LN32D403 32 Inch Black MODEL Base issues-none

Samsung LN32D403 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL]
Samsung LN32D403 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL] Read more...

  • DNIe technology optimizes the moving picture image and colour, while the contrast ratio and fine details are amplified
  • Clear Motion Rate
  • Wide Color Enhancer. Image Contrast Ratio: 40000:1
  • With ConnectShare, simply plug in your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy a range of photos and music on your TV

  • great TV lousy base I recently picked up this 32' Samsung at a local brick and mortar store as we have enjoyed our 46' Samsung in our family room for quite some time. I then fell into the same problem as others with the first two screws to the base of the stand. I read through these reviews before purchase and had a good understanding of the base design issue and still could not properly align the two screws through the unusually deep receptacle before striping them completely. There were no issues like this with our 46' TV. One star for a lousy base design.
    Great medium sized LCD HDTV. I just love these Samsung TV's.
    Excellent Samsung TV I like this set for a number of reasons for older folks there are not as many options on the remote.Set up is quick easy basically plug in and watch TV. Picture quality is really sharp as well and you are not paying a fortune for a TV.
    Great tv!! This product is great. I was very happy to find a samsung TV for such a great price. It has a great picture and the sound is excellent for a flat screen TV.
    Base issuesnone Note 2 stars given only for attention purposes otherwise would rate this 5 stars.Just addressing the base wobble issue. I assembled mine and if the screws were not tighten3 correctly then it will wobble. There are 3 screws to attach base plate to the stand bracket the 2 screw which are installed from the top need to be tighten with a little force self tapping screws. I find little issue with the stand being flimsily easily moved without any concern of breaking etc.Only had for a few weeks for the price very happy with the set easy self programing remote simple to use etc. I'm elderly with hearing problems and the speakers seem adequate compared to others.
    Could be designed better VERY wobbly sitting on it's stand. Volume seems to come out the rear of the TV so you hear it better down the hall than you do in front of the TV. Picture is great though. I will be purchasing a wall mount for this it is just too unstable to sit on a cabinet with people walking by.
    Look for another model I returned this tv.I suggest another choice. The base is way too wobbly picture and sound are just ok.
    Good buy Great tv for the price. No issues with it being refurbished.Good picture I don't even have my surround sound hooked up and it is loud on its own.
    Great T.V! Stand works fine! This is how I got it to work right. I went into the Target near my house and this T.V looked the best to me out of the others in it's class. I wanted to purchase it but I decided to look on Amazon first to see what people were saying. Most reviews looked good except for people complaining about a wobbly stand. However some reviewers made it clear that they did not have much of a problem with the stand and that by simply screwing the screws tightly they were able to make it work solidly. I went with my gut and encouraged by those reviews I purchased the T.V. I'm very glad I did! The T.V works great and the picture quality is superb! As for the standWhen you are first screwing in the two screws that connect the top part of the stand to the bottom partthere will come a time when it feels like you've screwed them in all the way but the stand will be able to tilt left and right. They are not screwed in all the way!!! In order to get the stand firmly stabilized these first two screws must be screwed in until the top part of the stand does not tilt left or right. Once you've accomplished that just follow the rest of the instructions and you're all set!At this point my T.
    Speakers Please? I purchased this set to put in my workout room so I didn't need anything high end per se however it would be nice if I didn't need to turn the volume up to 100 just to hear it when on the treadmill.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น