วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX620 46 Inch 1080p Display problems

Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX620 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV, Black
Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX620 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV, Black Read more...

  • LED backlighting for incredible contrast, slim design, and energy efficiency;
  • Internet TV for wide variety of streaming media and other Internet content
  • Sony's X-Reality Engine sharpens images for a clear, vivid, life-like picture
  • Experience smooth motion detail and clarity with Motionflow 120 technology;
  • 46-inch display with full HD (1080p) picture quality (1920 x 1080 native panel resolution);

  • Thank you Amazon Arrived defective. Sony is in the process of replacing. This is the third electronic/appliance that I receive from Amazon that has arrived either used broken or both. 3/10/12 Update. Sony exchanged the first Bravia. We were told that the replacement would be new. It was not. Second Bravia lasted two hours. Screen black. Will call on Monday. If you Google Bravia complaints you could read for days of other disasters.
    Lovin' it! I purchased this television based primarily on the multiple reviews I was able to find and by comparing to other options. There seem to be areas of lessthanstellarperformance on all televisions in any like price range and this one is no exception. All in all I have to say that this television rocks! The picture is bright crisp and cleanthe remote and onscreen menus are easy to navigateand the common response from first time viewers is a resounding Wow! That pretty much sums it upI heartily recommend this television to anyone considering it.
    Display problems My Sony Bravia lasted 18 months before it started blacking out and needed to be turned off and back on in order to reset the picture.Sony 'offered' to replace their faulty TV with a 'refurbished' model for $600 + tax.I don't think so try other brands you won't get much sympathy from 'Sony customer support'.Disappointed that I paid $1200 and only got 18 months of use out of it in fact I'm still paying on it for another 6 months.
    Bhailal Patel I bought this 55 Sony tv with surround sound system. I love this very much. Picture quality and sound are grate. I enjoy it and recommend it to everyone who like to enjoy theater quality picture and sound.
    excellent picture but the software is a bit lacking and dark scenes are messed up I got this unit and have used it for a few weeks. The picture quality of the tv is simply breathtaking. Its one of the cheapest smart tv's out there but the picture is up there with the best. However being one of the first LED tvs it suffers heavily from lack of uniformity. One can see the white edge LED lights at an angle which is very annoying since its noticeable on the screen in dark scenes. For bright/ day scenes the picture is in a league of its own. The software has a lot of options however it lags a bit which can be annoying. Also the amazon prime app doesn't let you save any shows you're watching so everytime you use it you have to search again. Overall i love the tv despite its flaws. I use it primarily for gaming so its all perfect for me.
    Beware of the missing screws! Disappointed in this order. Although the item arrived in good working order I was forced to go to my local hardware store and spend $5 for screws for this TV. The product is suppose to come with 6 screws 2 different kinds. It only showed up with 3.
    Bright fast turn on and just nice I bought this LED Sony TV to replace the larger LCD Sharp that was moved to another room. I wanted to make the room feel bigger since it would be in a relatively small space. Overall I am impressed with the brightness of the TV and how quickly the picture appears. I have gotten used to LCD TVs taking several seconds to appear that I am pleasantly surprised when I use this TV.One of the main reasons I purchased this TV was because it had integrated Amazon Prime Streaming capability. I tested it on the first day and it worked great.
    Awesome! Well I have had this TV for over a week now and Im very happy with it. At first when I hooked it up I was worried it wouldn't fit where my old LCD tv did. No problem it fit like a glove I have it in bedroom and when i first put it on I was disappointed with the color. I thought it was flat. But when I put it on vivid mode I was blown away! the picture was so clear!!! The show I was watching looked almost soap opearish.. It took a lil getting used to and i did adjust the color slightly but it was great.
    Sony 46ex620 LED edge lit TV. Excellent DLNA network features I was trying to decide between this and a 55 BX520 that was on sale for the same price. I generally tend to prefer larger screens but ended up selecting this TV. I was initially reluctant to pick this up since the only thing it seemed to offer was the thin bezel and frame and DLNA support. I already had a sony blu ray player that could do Netflix and Amazon and all other online video playback. However I still went for this one since it was supposed to more power efficient and being smaller and lighter I felt the wall mounting would be easier.The small size and weight ~30 pounds definitely helped with transportation as opposed to 60+ pounds for the 55 LCD. Assembly was a breeze. I still haven't connected it to a blu ray source or cable TV but I've already been blown away by the network support.
    Great Price & Quality on a Refurbished Product I purchased the Sony Bravia EX620 as a refurbished/used model & was a little concerned about the quality. I had no reason to be concerned it came perfectly packaged as if brand new & was so easy to set up once I figured out how to connect the stand to TV. I am only 5'3 and I was able to easily assemble and set it up on stand by myself. The picture and sound are amazing! I stream all of my music through the Sony web connection to the TV & it even adds detail info about the artist & song.I am not extremely technical but figured out all of the bells & whistles to hook up internet & pair with my Hulu NetFlix & Amazon accounts.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    1 ความคิดเห็น:

    1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ3 ตุลาคม 2555 เวลา 12:32

      I’m glad a co-worker of mine at DISH recommended this TV to me, and after seeing the specs here online, I think I made up my mind to get one. I’ve been looking to upgrade some of my older tube TV’s with HD sets because I’m getting my new Hopper HD satellite receiver from DISH installed this weekend. I didn’t think to get one of these TVs until I stumbled across your webpage here but it seems to be a pretty good idea. Once I get my new Hopper installed, my family and I will be much happier TV viewers because of a very cool feature on the Hopper called Primetime Anytime. With Primetime Anytime, I can record my entire primetime network programming in HD and keep them stored on the hard drive for eight days at a time. I can’t wait to get my new Hopper and new HDTV sets! Whole home upgrade here I come!

      ตอบลบ