วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung S27A350H 27 Inch Class Monitor It's OK. Not great.

Samsung S27A350H 27-Inch Class LED Monitor - Black
Samsung S27A350H 27-Inch Class LED Monitor - Black Read more...

  • HDMI Connectivity
  • Ultra-Slim Design
  • Save up to 40% Energy
  • Breakthrough Picture Quality with LED Technology
  • Perfect from Every Angle with MagicAngle

  • good but not great I bought this mainly because of price and 27 inchbut a bigger screen only magnifies this monitors shortcomings.Text is NOT sharp at allYou have to play pin the tail on the donkey to find the keysphysical buttons are better in my opinion.I never could get the display to be the correct brightness / contrast.Upon returning it I discovered like many others that the base stem is very hard to remove. As the risk of breaking the stem I tapped it a few times with a rubber mallet and it popped off. However you could never do so barehanded and in order to return it you'd have to rig up some custom packaging as the stem would surely poke out of the flat box it comes in.I'd keep it if the text were sharper and it had a wider range of customization on the settings.
    Better than expected I was pleasantly surprised when I received and set up this monitor. I plugged in the power and an HDMI cable to my MacBook Pro and it required no adjustment other than reducing the brightness a little.Pros* No bad pixels* Clear readable text without additional configuration* Plays HDCP content purchased from the Apple Store* Easy to navigate menus on the front panel* Stable goodlooking standCons* None My ideal monitor would have a higher resolution basically an Apple Cinema Display without the annoying glass but this is a perfect 1080p monitor.
    Good display but everything else is bad The picture is great but everything else is bad The monitor was equipped with HDMI and VGA connectors. Described as options the quick start guide offered 4 video cables covering all the HMDI/DVI/VGA combinations but only the VGAVGA was present .. and this was useless with my Macbook Pro. I was not given the option when ordering to specify which cable I required so it seems reasonable that I should have been provided with all 4. The thirdparty vendor immediately sent me the missing cables without quibble. I still don't know which cables I should have been supplied with. When the cables arrived I was relieved to find that the monitor worked fine using the HDMI cable and the newly supplied HMDI to DVI converter.The VGA connector does not work at all I cannot change the monitor setting because one of the buttons does not work. The monitor mount is very poor just a swanneck on a wobbly plastic base. The solitary screw supplied to attach the neck to the base was crossthreaded and took quite a while to fix. There was no possibility to adjust height or angle I had to put it on top of a box making it even more wobbly. Fortunately it is very light.
    It's OK. Not great. I have it beside two other Samsung's both SA200's. The SA350 is the newest and already has a red vertical line mid screen. It's going back since it's less than a year old.I will replace it with a SA200 from somewhere.
    Samsung 27 Monitor Replaced a pair of 19 Samsung flat panels in a small recording studio.I have Samsung TV's and Monitors everywhere. In my home workplace and family members homes.Never have any problems with them and their warranty is about the best out there.Nice text and graphics after a little menu tinkering.Big improvement over the screen real estate for my mixing environment.The only negative that others have already pointed out is the up/down tilt doesn't existand there's no VESA mount holes for wall mounting which I didn't need to do anyway.A couple small mounting holes screws and washers between the base and the mixing desktopand the viewing angle problem was solved.Love this monitor.
    Samsung stinks Day one of the screen it starts to flicker when i am on the hdmi input. I used the screen on three computers but the same thing happened. A wast of $340.
    Fuzzy Text First off I would like to say that this Monitor came reasonably priced. I purchased it at a membership club but I wanted to create a post here for anyone who had fuzzy text.1. Make sure you have the newest drivers.2. Enable Dynamic ContrastIt seems that the Fuzzy Text is caused by text that is either too light or too dark. Dynamic Contrast seems to fix this issue.All in all this seems like a good monitor. I will post more on here when I use it some more.
    Glad I Bought My old Sony 19 G520 CRT monitor finally went and it was time to either upgrade the computer or buy a new flat screen and hope it works with my older video card running Windows 2000. I don't like to throw anything away if it works or can be fixed! I went down to the local Costco and compared the two Samsung's 23 and 27 and decided on this one 27. I am generally very pleased with my decision.During the install the system was able to automatically find the monitor driver using Windows Update. I also went ahead and installed the MagicTune software that was included on the DVD. Everything worked out the box.
    INCREDIBLE MONITOR I ordered this monitor USED for a fraction of the original price from SUNDAYS SECOND LLC and they sent me a brand new LED Samsung monitor within 2 days. I cannot believe the price I paid the customer service the diligent thoughtful letter that accompanied the package and the excellent condition of this product. The monitor came in the original box with all the original pieces individually wrapped with instructions. The monitor has not been touched and is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. I am a nursing student with limited funds. Therefore I am relegated to buying used items. I cannot believe that I was blessed with this product. Thank you so much Sundays Second LLC and Amazon. com. You are such amazing companies that care about your customers. I will buy everything from Sundays Second LLC and thank you Amazon.com for your thoughtful comparative products and prices. This monitor is the top of the line. The clarity is unsurpassed the contrast the crisp detailed bright picture is so good almost surreal. I am a very happy girl!!! Thank you and God Bless.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Samsung S27A550H 27-Inch Class LED Monitor - Black Pretty display! Poor stand design. Good monitor for the layman. Note This review has been updated please check out the updated section below after reading. I've added a star to the rating since updating.This monitor was to replace my old 19 inch full frame BenQ ...Read the full

    • AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (9.8 Feet/3.0 Meters) perfect for notebooks to external monitor Many Windows based notebooks are now equipped with VGA & HDMI ports but no DVI port. Many external monitors are equipped with VGA & DVI ports but no HDMI port. While the analog VGA connection works a ...Read the full

    • Samsung P2770HD 27-Inch 1920x1080 5ms 16.7M LCD HDTV Monitor GREAT PC MONITOR Please READ!!! Ok I'm one of those who always want to get a product that can be used for different purposes and Samsung P2770HD LCD TV sparked my interest. This review is for those who keep saying this is not a good PC monitor I can tell you right ...Read the full

    • BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.6 Feet (2m) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version] No negatives good value Briefly right length for most uses right price certified HDMI 1.3/Cat 2 and a 'super savers' item free shipping when ordering over $25 worth of Amazon merchandise. Can't get much better than this.Given the 1 yr. warranty promise and the ...Read the full

    • Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6 feet Supports video and sound no need to purchase a separate HDMI cable Found this item online and thought it would be the most cost efficient option. Turns out I was right. With this not only do I save myself from buying a $35 adapter but a $10 ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น