วันอังคารที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cumberlands British Theatre Stratagem Cymbeline1163475203 Cute and Light Weight

Samsung UN19D4003 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL]
Samsung UN19D4003 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL] Read more...

  • 60Hz,un19D4003
  • 1 USB (JPEG/MP3)
  • 720p Resolution,Internet ready

  • Perfect size and great picture I ordered this for use in our kitchen/breakfast area. It was very simple to set up and has a satisfactory viewing angle range and good quality sound. If you're looking for a super performing TV with unsurpassed picture look elsewhere. At 19 it has good resolution and works well in as utilitarian setting.
    Nice TV Good HD picture and perfect size for our kitchen. I comes with a stand but doesn't tilt which would be nice.
    19in samsung Bought this for my officevery clear bright picture.looks goodworks great.Good value purchase and perfect for a small room.It was a new purchase at Amazon.
    Great TV for the Price Great little TV for our bedroom! The sound is plenty loud I tried it with the big Tv fan and a/c running and could hear it just fine. The picture is great and I mounted it on a swivel mount. I will say the sound quality is not as nice as a larger TV but that is to be expected.
    Great for what I needed. I have a small amount of space in my room that I could use for my tv the old one I had for about 12 years it wasn't a samsung but it worked great up until recentlyit had a built in vhs player.it tried to eat the tapes and it refused to pick up any channels or even connect to my 360 within the last few months. So I decided to find a new tv.I wanted something that would fit in the space I had about 24 inches were available and it had to have a good picture since I would use it for gaming as well has being with in my budget. Looked around at all the stores in my area and nothing really fit the bill. So I came here to look around found a few others that looked like they would work but this is the one that I liked best.It came quickly and I had it set upalmost completly after opening it. The only thing that I didn't know about was that it had a built in scanner or whatever it's called that allows you to pick up the channels if you don't have cable or satlilite. I had a converter box before and so I had it set up with the box and the TV wouldn't pick up any channels. My dad is the one that figured out that I didn't need the box and now I get more channels that I didn't before with my old tv and the box. So that's a plus.ProsGreat pictureGreat soundI got it at a great price!Easy set upEasy to get from TV to Gameing channels.Size is just right for meConsThat they didn't say that it had a built in analog signal detector thing. I spent like 2 hours trying to figure out why it didn't pick up channels.I definatly would say that others should get this tv they come in other sizes besides this one.
    Frustrated TV's We had a ViewSonics 15 TV. We use this TV in the Kitchen. The tuner was so bad we had a hard time loading Channels 7 and 10 via antenna. Replacing it with the Samsung was like heaven. It always works. I believe it has a stronger tuner! We're believers in Samsung products. In addition to this 19 wonder We have a 55 that is wonderful.
    Cute and Light Weight Am completely satisfied and the color is amazing. Perfect picture size for my needs. Clear Picture and HD excellent imaging.
    Disappointed I was getting this monitor for home after we had gotten large monitors at work and realized how nice they were. This has been a horrible experience from the word go. The cables they sent with the monitor are not compatible with anything laptop desktop nada. I have yet to see anything on my 19 inch screen but check video monitor. HP technical support had me purchase 2 incorrect replacement cables to get this to attach to my laptop as an additional monitor.
    19 inch LED HDTV perfect for apt living!! TV is convenient for small space living.It will fit almost any where TV viewing is desired.
    It's amazing! First of all I love the television. It works PERFECTLY and it is very easy to use. If I have to complain the sound is not very loud. It is incredibly easy to assemble and easy to use for video games. Please get it.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น