วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Philips 40PFL3706 F7 40 inch 1080p Nice TV for the Family

Philips 40PFL3706/F7 40-inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black
Philips 40PFL3706/F7 40-inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black Read more...

  • 1920x1080p Resolution
  • 3 HDMI inputs for a full HD connection
  • Pixel Plus HD feature
  • 40 inch class 1080p Full LCD HDTV
  • PC-input allows you to use your TV as a PC monitor

  • Nice TV for the Family I love this TV the picture is beautiful and it is the right size for me and my family. Only thing I wish is that it played movies from a flash drive but other than that it is a great addition to your family area.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Toshiba 40E220U 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV Great 40 Great price! This is a great TV especially for the price. My main TV is a nice 42 LG and this one is not quite on par with the LG but still a darn good TV.Pros Price picture sound.Cons Cheap remote slow channel change.Note Like ...Read the full

    • LG 42CS560 42-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV They stripped a lot of features out for 2012 over the same 2011 model Review written by K.WatsonThey stripped a lot of features out for 2012 over the same 2011/2010 line/models. The reasons are unclear. I assume to just make more money and fleece their customers ...Read the full

    • Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Flat Screen TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65-Inch Plasma LED LCD TV Quality mount not cheap but lowcost by design. Like it. I was skeptical of this mount. Why should this be so cheap compared to other mounting kits? I ordered one due to the price and prepared to return it if I did not think the mount ...Read the full

    • SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($1250-1500 LCD, Plasma, LED) Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 12 years ago. They do what they say they will do but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is ...Read the full

    • Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black Great for the price I needed a second TV for my bedroom and this was on sale so I gave it a shot. The picture is very good and it has 3 HDMI inputs. The colors are very nice and the sound from the internal speakers is actually probably the ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น