วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung UN55C8000 55 Inch 1080p HDTV Don't throw your money away.

Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV
Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV Read more...

  • 4 HDMI (ver 1.4), HDMI-CEC
  • 2 ConnectShare Movie
  • Mega Dynamic Contrast
  • BD Wise
  • Component & PC input

  • Nice looking TV when It's off! The built in speakers started to make a buzzing sound a few months after purchase. since I am using an AV receiver this was not an issue for meThe screen randomly goes dark for no apparent reason.Lately the TV started shutting off randomly by itself.I am about to contact the Samsung tech support folks. I am however disappointed that after less than a year of ownership I have to get this overpriced TV repaired!!I have a 42 Plasma and a 47 LCD different brands neither of which has ever given me any problems.I feel bad having recommended this same model to a number of friends and family members.
    I can't customize my Samsung favortie app bar We have been using Samsung LED TV for the past eight months. I have been in love with this TV. It runs smoothly with no hiccups the picture quality is splendid and technology is really latest. I was especially hooked to watching Netflix on my Samsung TV. Accessing Netflix through Samsung TV was really easy as well because Netflix was in my top favorite apps bar. But for the past two days Netflix is not in my favorite app bar. Instead Samsung changed my favorite app bar on its own without asking my permission. This is not done. I should be allowed to customize my own app bar. I should decide what I should watch and what I should not. Samsung has no right to make these decisions for me. I am paying through my nose to Samsung for its TV and its services Samsung has no right to dictate me on what I should choose. What's the point of a Smart TV if I can't customize it to my own needs.
    Poor Quality with Samsung I purchased this TV in November 2010. In October 2011 the TV was unable to read the signals from the HDMI ports. I have an Xbox360 Samsung BlueRay player and Direct TV DVR attached via HDMI. If one stopped reading I think is it likely a cable but all three must be a component on the TV which went bad. I contacted Samsung CS and it was recommended that I unplug the TV and plug it back in. No change the problem didn't go away. They scheduled a service tech to come to the house a few day later and during the waiting period I decided to leave the TV unplugged. When he arrive he plugged the TV in and it worked! Wow what is going on here. The tech suggested if the TV exhibits the same behavior to leave it unplugged for several minutes. Between the October incident and mid January 2011 the HDMI ports stopped reading one time and I needed to wait about 60 minutes before the TV would read the HDMI ports. At this point I'm thinking what kind of BS is this? I never had to do this with the RCA! And how long do I have to limp along with this crippled TV. Since I had not registered the TV when I purchased it the CS offered to extend my warranty for 90 days if I would register it online. I did and Samsung honored the extended time on the warranty. Thank you Samsung because in mid January the TV would not turn on. It would just display the red light on the front panel and click every second or second and a half. Another call to Samsung CS to arrange for repair and another visit with the same tech. This time a board needed to be replaced and the tech had it with him. I thought everything was going to go well after this repair. You know things break and Samsung honored and even extended the warranty. No problem. At the beginning of February 2011 I was sent an offer to purchase an extended warranty. I decided to go for the 2 year warranty and I am glad I did because today the clicking behavior has returned to the TV. Strange as it may seem I also received a class action settlement letter from Samsung today related to the clicking behavior. Unfortunately this model is not included in the settlement. I hope going forward over the next couple of years Samsung is able to figure out what has gone wrong with this TV because I don't want to keep taking time off to wait for the repair guy. The TV this model replaced was 17 years old and never needed a repair. Going forward Samsung has joined the ranks of Sony and AT&T and what that means is I will not knowingly purchase any products manufactured or sold by these companies.
    good not perfect. I have had this TV since June 2010 and I think it's actually a 2009 model. So the newest ones might very well be slightly different.Here's a little glitch to ask the salespeople aboutThese nice TVs come with their own set of Internet Apps. You plug your TV via ethernet cable directly into your Internet router. In this way you get access to whatever apps the tv has.The problem comes with the sound. On my TV if you use the apps sound defaults back to your built in TV speakers. This is not what I wanted I wanted the audio to go through my home theater amp for surround sound via the HDMI cables. Well ain't gonna happen with this TV. You have to select tv speakers only to get audio. For regular cable TV the HDMI cable handles the audio just fine this is only an APP problem.I also have a Samsung BluRay player and I do NOT have the same problem there. The HDMI cable for that unit sends the video AND the audio through the home theater amp. So I have Netflix apps on both the TV and the BluRay I will obviously use the BlueRay App because it handles audio. But sometimes we can only find a movie we like on amazon. Well amazon did not come as an app with my blueray player. It IS on the TV so if I watch an amazon rental it is TV speakers only.I know this little wiring glitch has frustrated several owners who couldn't figure out what they were doing wrong.
    Nice 3D TV!!! It has been a year having this TV at home! I enjoy it so much!!! I think it has the best picture quality and the price is reasonable. It is my preferred TV at home to watch BluRay movies.
    Love the TV!!! Sleek modern but bad delivery company The best tv EVER!!!! I bought this led Tv almost a year ago here in amazon up to now it works perfectly! Its been a year and my family and I love it!!! I bought the Internet stick to make it a wireless tv to stream netflix and download apps even gamesbut I think that the internet stick should come with it The picture is awesome!!! Crisp bright and clear! The Samsung logo has a white light I think that's pretty cool but you can't turn it off if it annoys you it doesn't annoy me at all it's like a happy beam There's an option for the tv that adjusts the picture to the lighting in the room to save energy and for your eyes not to get strained. My brother bought the tv model after this the 9000 series I think this one is better. The 9000 series looks like a tv with metal scrap for a border and a square base. This has a matte border with clear acrylic accent on the sides just beautiful. What I did notice was it takes a while to change to another channel like a two second delay but maybe it's just my cable company. The 3d feature I don't use as much but it's good. I bought the shrek package with two free 3d glasses. For video games this tv is awesome!!! Specially with call of duty but won't recommend using 3d with games it will make you dizzy and your eyes will strain. I love amazon I went to 5th ave and they are selling this exact tv for 2999 that time without tax. The amazon Hdmi gold plated works great with this tv I bought 3 it's very cheap compared to other brands but very reliable.Delivery was horrible zero stars! it took a while and It states that they will open the box for you to inspect the tv but they didn't do that Delivery guys said they are not suppose to. Total lie! They just dumped the tv on my livimg room floor. I had two scary strangers in my house I was alone with my toddler and didn't want to risk our safety by arguing with these lazy unfriendly men i called after and the dispatcher said the they are suppose to do that but delivery truck is on anotherdelivery that i should just open it myself and take pictures of the damage if there was any. Wow the sevice sucks. But its ok i did not want them to come backit's late and I didnt feel safe.
    Don't throw your money away. I've had this tv for almost exactly 2 years. It had a good picture but you do pay for it. It cost me about $3300 and within 2 years the power supply board has to be replaced at about $550.00 making my cost for it for 2 years about $4000.00. Had I taken the extended warranty from Samsung it would have barely expired. I did save on that personally feeling a tv should last longer than 2 or 5 years to begin with. Most show tv's lasting 2030 years. Samsung is no help at all in the repairs even though there are class action lawsuits against them. [] My TV just stopped coming on zilth no juice. Don't know if this will repair it or not. In some areas they charge $150 for a estimate of repairs alone. You can expect the parts and labor to be quite expensive to repair this type TV. All you can do is hope the features still work that you paid for. A Samsung representative told me they were having some problems with the power supply boards and other parts. I question if a company knows there are problems on an expensive tv to begin with why do they not do anything to correct the problem to save customers repair bills? My only explanation would be greed on their part.My suggestion is buy the cheapest TV you can find if you are looking for a new large flat panel TV. If it quits throw it away and purchase another. Sometimes every dog gets lucky and one will last a while. That is what I will do and I am looking for another and it won't be Samsung due to the problems with this one. You can save lots of money and still get a great picture with a less expensive TV. I have TV's that have been playing over 20 yrs with no problems but not this one. I do have several Samsung products. One forum said Samsungs design engineers say they are built to last with a life expectancy of 5 years only. Mine was 2. So a life expectancy of 5 years for a $3000.00 plus TV is still no bargain. One learns by personal experience. Please take heed unless you want to pay out $$$ like I did. I can only speak for the one I have and for the service/price I receive from them. I thought i was buying a quality product but it turns out it was poor quality. All indicators I see appear they are aware of low quality and high pricing. I suppose there is mucho dollars after purchase.One poster thinks their are major differences from the 2010 to the 2012 models.
    AWESOME Tv I couldnt be happier with this product. I got for a black friday special in 2010 and it still works. The picture is perfect and the 3d feature is awesome. The packaging was excellent. Only drawback is the cost of buying pair of 3d glasses their pretty pricey.
    TV I really like this TV. The problems with it is the picture takes time to get use to its simply to clear. Additionally I always have lip sync issues coming out of my Yamaha RXV765. A person could say that is the fault of the Yamaha but I think this TV should be able to handle it. The smart Hub is clunky and the remote works but I think Samsung needs to move the remote receiver on the TV. I have to lean into my TV to get the remote to work and the tv is not far from me.This is why i gave 4 stars.
    wow pleased 1 year later i bought this tv last year on amazon on black Friday for unbelievable price of $1695 un55c8000 series sears was selling the 7000 series for $2995 . it came with the 2 pairs of 3d glasses all the bd 3d versions of Shrek 14 and the 6900 blu ray player. the TV has a awesome picture quality it has very dark blacks and bright whites. The 3d movies are awesome. i love how there is stuff coming out of the screen at you!There are tons of menu features to adjust the picture for better viewing pleasure. This TV is very bright the first time i watched it at night i woke my daughter up with the brightness coming from the tv in the front room. her bedroom is about 4050 feet away at a angle offset from the tv.i leaned to turn down the led back lighting to make it not as bright.My choice to go with the samsung un55c8000 series was due to better features then lower models in the series. also i had very good luck with my last samsung 67 dlp tv which still works awesome. and never had to ever replace the lamp in it.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น