วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Coby TFTV4028 40 Inch 1080p LCD Don't Waste your money

Coby TFTV4028 40-Inch 1080p LCD TV
Coby TFTV4028 40-Inch 1080p LCD TV Read more...

  • V-chip parental control, Closed-Caption, and Electronic Program Guide support and Multi-language on-screen display.
  • HDMI digital connection for perfect AV signal transmission
  • 40-Inch widescreen TFT LCD (1080p) is DTV-ready with dual ATSC/NTSC tuners
  • AV input jacks for use with media players, DVR/VCRs, video games, and more
  • Full-range stereo speakers (20W) along with Digital comb filter and noise reduction

  • Cobyv surprise. I bought my Coby at a local store after my 37 inch LG gave up the ghost after four 4 years and about a month after my extended warranty expired. I've purchased Coby headphones one pair sounded great but didn't last long but what can you expect for $2.00 from Amazon but never any other Coby items. The 40 inch Coby has a beautiful clear picture. Although I play it through a dedicated sound system the sound is good through the TV speakers. So far so good I'll see how long it last. I bought the five year extended warranty just to be on the safe side. I hope and pray it last longer the LG a brand I will never buy again.
    Pleasant TV for the price I normally don't review items however since there are almost nil out there on this tv I wanted to voice my opinion. This tv rocks. I had been waiting to purchase a Vizio 42 model and saw this Coby at Shopko. It was on sale for an incredible price of just $399.99. I watched it for a bit and was appreciative of the picture quality even tho it was only hooked to 720. I knew once it was at 1080 it would improve. They were out and I got the raincheck and waited a week to get it home. The sound at first was tinny but the surround was off and once I turned that on It was much better however needs improvement so the 4 star rating.
    Don't Waste your money We gave this TV as a Christmas gift in 2010. It stopped working this month so just over a year of use. NFM only helps out w/in 30 days of purchase. Manufacturer was worse. Called on a Thursday spoke to someone & they were having someone call back. Waited until MONDAY still no call back. Had to call 3x because of being cut off. Then finally got to speak to a live person. Basically told to unplug TV & plug back in if still does not work take to be repaired. No authorized repair centers. No warranty either. Do not waste your hardearned money on something that lasts only a year.
    Problems since we got it. This tv was bought for Christmas in 2010. It worked for a couple of months but then every once in awhile the tv just doesn't want to turn on. Called customer support and it no longer exists. You have to email them. I've emailed but received no answer. I'll never buy another coby again.
    TV had problem after 6 hrs of use over 2 days also this is a 720p LCD TV not 1080p Bought this TV new from Fry's on 5/29/11. Used it that night for a couple of hours. Then watched TV again next day. On the 3rd day the remote nor the TV pwoer switch would not work had to turn the surge protector off then on again now remote was able to turn the tv on. Watched TV and channel surfed for about 30 min now gets to a channel with sound but no image black screen. Unable to turn off TV using remote nor TV button. Had to turn off surge protector again and on works now. Emailed Coby tech support awaiting response will update my review afterwards if I get a response.UpdateThis is the crappy response I got tech support does not even understand that the unit is broken.We're delighted to have you as a customer and want to ensure that you can begin using and enjoying your COBY product right away. In addition to giving you the best products we're also committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of support services backed by a team of expert advisors that are ready to assist youPlease contact our customer care call center for a StepbyStep guide or help on howto.Consumer Care Contact Information18773022629UpdateSo I kept the set since it seems to be working fine the next day perhaps a mistake. I bought a new video card for my PC with HDMI out intending to be able to use this 40 1080p screen. After researching and tweaking settings I reread the specs on Amazon and found out that this is really a 720p LCD TV capable of 1080i.
    Read more...


    1 ความคิดเห็น:

    1. Isn’t it rather amazing when you find a large television at a remarkable price? That was what I thought when I saw this Coby at Wal-Mart. This had to be the best deal I ahd ever found until I researched the television instead of letting my impulse take over. Let’s just say the reviews are not favorable at all for the Coby television, and the last thing I want to do is buy an HD television to replace it in 3 months. I am already looking to replace all three televisions in the house since I upgraded to the Hopper DVR from Dish. It has 3 high definition feeds that don’t need a big clunky receiver at them, which is a bonus in my book. A coworker at Dish also told me the Hopper has built in picture in picture in it so I can watch the Bronco’s on half the television and the RedZone channel on the other half and never miss a play. I know though that is won’t be on this Coby.

      ตอบลบ