วันอังคารที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

VIZIO E420VL 42-inch Class LCD HDTV 120Hz 1080p Volume troublesome


Easy set up and great picture, This TV was great out of the box. Set-up was super easy and the menu was very simple to navigate. The picture quality was great. Vivid color and contrast. The sound was not the greatest, but leagues better than our 32 inch Vizio we purchased 1 year ago. Unfortunately, 1 day after set up 1 vertical and 1 horizontal line appeared. I immediately called Vizio and within minutes had a work order put in for the unit (with some additional time to send photos of the issue thru email). 3 days later Vizio decided to replace our unit. Since we purchased a TV over 40 inches, all the service would be done in-home. 10 days later a new TV was hand delivered to our home. The picture quality was just as great minus the lines!! The experience of dealing with Vizio was pleasant. We were still able to watch the TV set with the lines present..I wonder how I would have felt if we had no picture and had to be with out a TV for 2 weeks.
Replacement television, Our 32" decided to stop working, so my husband and I went to Walmart to search for a replacement television.
The picture resolution is great, sounds perfect!!
Only downside is the USB port will ONLY play pictures and not movies.
Overall great investment, I recommend this purchase to anyone.
Broke down in two months!, We got this TV and within two months there are vertical lines in the TV. Vizio customer service is fairly painful when it comes to getting the technical support.
Vizio Thank You, We stay in our RV a lot and the one we recently purchased had a Flat Screen TV that goes down into a well to hide it when not in use. The problem had been the speakers in the one which came with the RV had downward facing speakers. The sound went into the well cavity and it could barely be heard even on the loudest setting.

The RV manufacture was gracious enough to pay for this Vizio replacement TV which we selected and we love it. It has frontward facing speakers, it has great picture quality, the resolution and color are wonderful.

I would highly recommend this Vizio Flat Panel to all my friends. It is reasonably priced and has great quality.
VIZIO #E42-VL LCD HDTV, After weeks searching the Internet for best deal and what others had to say about this TV, I final made my choice....sort of.
I must admit my decision came within seconds of making a major mistake. I had ordered a Samsung 43" Plasma HD TV from Walmart's website. That TV sold for $499.00 with local sales taxes. The day I went to pick up the Samsung at Walmart customer service desk, I decided to head back to the TV section to take a final look at the televisions they have on the wall. On the wall was the Samsung 43" set, and from what I could tell the Plasma model looked horrible. Just flat, now jumping out at you, and to make one think this was a great TV. Couple TV's down the wall they had this VIZIO 42" #E420VL 1080p.LCD with 120hz refresh rate and 1000.00:1 Dynamic Contrast ratio, and 5ms Response Time. It has (PIP) and POP. What other feature I liked most was the dual 10W speaker "Out in front" at the bottom. This is very important when it comes to selection a LCD with poor audio that are on the back side and one has to buy a Sound Bar to get the sound right.
Results: I made a fast jog to the Customer Service Desk, and ask the lady to cancel my purchase on the Samsung and instead add the VIZIO Tv to my bill, which cost $100.00 more.
Great tv. Sound has somthing to be desired., The good: We love the picture quality on this TV. We tirelessly researched many brands before we purchased this TV. The reviews on several sites sited that the picture quality was great. This TV was easy to set up, and the remote is easy to use. The options for picture quality control are very nice as are the ones for controlling the audio.

The bad: Though the options for controlling the audio are very nice, the audio itself is very poor. We read this in other reviews and did not pay much mind to it since we were just putting this TV in our bedroom and did not need to have a TV with superior sound quality. However, the problem is that the audio actually fades out, (not completely) despite how much you turn it up. We turn the thing up all the way and still have trouble hearing the muted sounds. Fiddling with the many audio options did nothing to fix this. We will be purchasing an external speaker bar for this TV. I also wish it had more input jacks on the side, as the ones in the back are hard to get to for me. (I'm 5 foot and the TV is just too high for me!)

All in All: I would purchase this TV again, even though I am disappointed in the audio issue. I have had no other problems and I love the picture quality. Besides, this TV brand is the only made in the USA (as far as I know anyway) and whenever possible, I like to support our countries products over foreign products. The price for a great picture quality TV was really good.
Volume troublesome, I originally bought this thru Amazon but received it with a smashed screen, mostly in part due to UPS and their disregard. Returned and bought direct from WalMart. The picture is very nice but the volume/speakers are extreme. Volume is relatively steady when watching tv but is extremely erratic during movies. It is quite annoying to babysit the remote the entire time.
poor lifespan, poor sound, I bought the TV at Walmart. It seemed like a good deal. It went out completely after 2 years. I looked online and found this is a common problem with this TV and there is very little you can do as a remedy. It will cost around $250 if I decide to fix it. Also, the sound quality is inferior to the old Sanyo big box TV I replaced. As soon as I hooked it up, I noticed it was harder to understand the dialogue in movies. The sound is even sub par when I bypass the speakers with Sony speakers through the back of the TV; so apparently it has to do with the soundboard inside the TV. I just replaced it with a Sanyo HDTV and was very pleased to hear decent sound again.
Great tv at a great price, This is my second vizio tv and I'm more than pleased with it. It gives a great picture and has pretty good sound, also the 3 hdmi ports are very useful. Overall I'm extremely happy with this tv and would recommend it to anyone.
Best TV in class, I've had this TV for 2 months and couldn't be happier. The picture quality is fantastic in all lighting conditions. The setup is good and the options are pretty good. Changing inputs via the menu is a little cumbersome and slow but I doubt there are many other ways to do it.

Look through some of the other reviews for ways to make the picture even better but I found the default settings to be a really good starting point.

The audio is TV audio. It's not great but it's really not bad. I'm coming from some some pretty decent high end audio. The sound is a little 'tinny' as others have mentioned but once you get used to it it's not that bad. I will still say that you can't beat external speakers and I may still go that route in the future. But I can live with it for now.

I think the remote kind of sucks but I only have to use it for changing the view (wide, panoramic, etc.). I've moved all other functions to my Tivo Remote.

This is my first HDTV so I don't really know how other TVs handle standard definition. Standard definition looks... ok on this TV. Not great, not horrible.

  • 1080p Full HD
  • Ambient Light Sensing technology
  • SRS TruVolumeTM and SRS TruSurround HDTM audio
  • 120Hz refresh rate
  • 100,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

  • 1080p Full HD.Ambient Light Sensing technology.SRS TruVolumeTM and SRS TruSurround HDTM audio.120Hz refresh rate.100,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio. The VIZIO E420VL 42" LCD HDTV packs a powerful punch at a price that doesn't break the bank. Top of the line features such as full 1080p high definition resolution, 120 Hz and 100,000:1 contrast ratio deliver a picture that is crisp, clear and awe inspiring. The digital ambient light sensor ensures that you'll always have the most optimal picture by adjusting the brightness of the screen based on the conditions of your room. Rounding out the package are advanced sound technologies from SRS labs and 3 HDMI ports.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น